To place a reservation, please call 502-222-6420.
We strongly encourage our guests to call ahead and place a reservation. This is to help our guests avoid a possible wait and to help us serve everyone in a timely manner.
Our Afternoon Tea menu changes each month to reflect our special theme of the month. We are serving “An April Menu” now through the end of April. Click here for the current menu. or sign up for our electronic newsletter by sending your email address to Sisters@SistersTeaParlor.com
Sisters Tea Parlor is happy to accommodate guests with food allergies or special dietary needs. We can offer Nut-free Tea Trays, Vegetarian Tea Trays, Gluten-free Tea Trays, Dairy-free Tea Trays, Egg-free Tea Trays, and Vegan Tea Trays. Please let us know at time of reservation to ensure availability.
Sisters Tea Parlor & Boutique requests reservations are placed before your visit with us. We do accept walk-ins, however, those with reservations will be seated at their reserved time. For guaranteed seating we do suggest calling ahead.
When placing a reservation we will ask the following questions:
- Your name and phone number.
- The number of adults in your group and if there are any children. If so, we will ask their ages. We serve children’s versions of our Afternoon Tea trays. A child is considered children ages 2 – 10 years old. (*Please note, we respectfully ask guests to not bring children under the age of two years, including infants, we do not have proper accomodations for infants or toddlers and due to space restrictions cannot allow strollers in the dining rooms.)
- Time your group would like to reserve. We accept reservations in 20 minute intervals. We ask that you arrive just several minutes before your reservation. Early arrivals may be asked to wait until reserved time to be seated.
- Which Afternoon Tea tray you would like for your party. This information helps us prepare for your tea party and will help us present your tea tray more promptly. Our Menu is always posted on our menu page on this website. We understand that occasionally one will not want to place a food order for her friends. We ask in such cases that you and your party allow our servers a bit more time when serving. In addition, we can offer Nut-free Tea Trays, Vegetarian Tea Trays, Gluten-free Tea Trays, and Dairy-free Tea Trays. Please let us know of special requests at time of reservation.
- Are you celebrating any special occasions? We love to help our guests celebrate special milestones such as birthdays, anniversaries, and retirements. With the purchase of our two-tiered and three-tiered tea trays, Sisters will provide, at no charge, a birthday cupcake for guests celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or retirement.
To see what’s happening at Sisters Tea Parlor, visit our Facebook page. It is full of photos and daily updates. Never miss another exciting Special Event at Sisters by signing up for our monthly electronic newsletter. (We never share your info with anybody!)